Friday, October 7, 2011

I'm a Vintage Junkie

Just received this charm in the mail today. I LOVE IT!


It was the inspiration for naming my blog. I saw this charm in a shop on Etsy awhile ago and put it in my Favorites. When I was setting up my blog I wanted a name that described in a few words all that I wanted to talk about. I love vintage things and antiques and love to go to garage sales, flea markets, thrift stores and antique stores rummaging through all their stuff looking for treasures. My house is full of vintage items and antiques so I am surrounded by this passion of mine everyday. I remembered this charm from Etsy, went back and looked it up and knew that this was going to be the name of my blog. It describes me perfectly!

I had to order it for myself. It is going to be a great conversation starter and opening to talk about my two shops on Etsy! I ordered it from http://www.etsy.com/shop/ssdjewelry  Melissa is the jewelry designer and each charm is made to order. It was worth the wait! I even got my wonderful husband to buy it for me as a gift!

Have a wonderful weekend. It is going to be gorgeous here in Upstate NY!

AnnMarie

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment...I treasure each one! Do you know if you are a no reply comment blogger? I love to reply to your comments but sometimes instead of an email there is a noreply-comment@blogger.com. It can easily be changed by changing the setting in your blogger profile to "show email address".