Monday, December 17, 2018

Stephanie's Ornament Swap


Did you join in on Stephanie's Enchanting Christmas Ornament Swap?

If you did then you know how fun it is to shop and 
put together a box for someone you really don't know
 and then get a box of goodies from another 
someone you really don't know!

The cute black and white checked tin 
with the red truck and tree in the 
picture above is my gift from 
Cindy at Consider It All Joy



Inside the goodies were wrapped in black 
and red tissue paper with black and
 white snowflake and red plaid ribbon.
A lovely card with a 
personal note was included.



Look at all the goodies inside!



The pierced tin ornaments are just my style
 and look great on my eclectic tree.


I just love the black and white checked
napkins with the red snowflake.
Not sure if I want to use
them this week at
my girlfriends party 
or keep them to craft with!


The vintage Christmas card and set of snowman cards
are adorable and perfect for me as I like
to still send a handwritten note
via snail mail now and then!


The pretty ornaments themselves would have been
enough, but I do appreciate the time
Cindy took to match and 
coordinate all the 
nice things she sent
my way.

Thank you Cindy! 

I found a new blog friend and 
a new blog to follow.

~~~~~~~~

I was thrilled when the name I was
given to gift to was Lauren

We like a lot of the same things 
so I had fun choosing
things to fill the box with.

I love Lauren's blog....
it is filled with lots
of cute and fun DIY things.

You will have to visit her at her blog
to see the gifts from me
since I packed it all up
without taking a single picture!

Here's a hint...
there was an ornament in there!

Thank you Stephanie for hosting
this fun swap!

If you'd like to see lots of pictures of
gifts sent and received,
by other participants,
visit Stephanie's blog
The Enchanting Rose

AnnMarie xoxo

21 comments :

  1. I just love what Cindy sent you, my friend. It looks like you and oh, it's so festive and fun for Christmas :) I look forward to seeing what you send to Lauren.

    Thanks for joining the fun and thank you for the kind words. Happy hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how fun....a Christmas ornament swap. You received a gorgeous tin burgeoning with pretties, didn't you. Love those sweet silver tree ornaments. I would imagine they will look beautiful adorning your tree, lovely AnnMarie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty and festive ornaments exchange!
    Merry Christmas!
    Roberta

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love everything you received from Stephanie’s ornament exchange. I hope you have fun with it all and nice you have met new blog friends.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't done one of those in ages but they were such fun. You hit the jackpot here! Every single item here was a total treasure and so well packaged and "contained." Lucky you -- this sounds like the perfect holiday surprise!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful idea with the ornament swap! Your tin of goodies is absolutely fabulous...I'm all about some black/white! :-) Those napkins will look beautiful in your newly remodeled bathroom! Love the ornaments and those Christmas cards! Hope you and your family have a most wonderfully blessed Christmas! Love and hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What lovely gifts, my friend! So thankful to have joined in on the fun, too. Stephanie is such a dear blessing to us all. God bless you and yours this Christmas season!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO very happy that you like your ornaments and gifts. I had so much fun putting it together. It was a true pleasure for me! Enjoy and be Blessed this Christmas season! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my AnnMarie, you certainly received some beautiful gifts in that darling tin! I didn't participate this time, but I do know what a superb job Stephanie does with organizing. She is such a gift!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Too funny - I ALMOST packed mine up without taking any pictures! I just got my post up featuring all of your wonderful gifts to me! I think of you every time I look at that beautiful ornament or my sweet Ball jar of vintage bulbs!! Have a wonderful Christmas AnnMarie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh i love it all Ann Marie . I’m in love with the red truck stuff this year too . Higs abd blessings, Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Looks like you hit the jackpot, AnnMarie! I just love those tin ornaments!

    ReplyDelete
  13. WOW! What a delightful and fun gift package you received from dear Cindy!
    She certainly went all out in order to bless you.

    Merry Christmas~

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a great tin filled with goodies, how lovely AnnMarie!! Merry Christmas to you and yours - here's hoping you find peace in joy in this busy season!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I didn't get in on that exchange and have before and it was so fun

    You got wonderful items, I could use those black and white napkins in my kitchen now

    Merry Christmas Happy New Year also

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely gift and a fun exchange! I didn't participate with one online, but I did attend one in our neighborhood and had a blast. And I received two wooden ornaments in a vintage Christmas card box. Double treat!! Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such a thoughtful gift from your new blog friend, AnnMarie. It's always fun to get a little surprise in the mail and make some new friends, too. I'll have to pop over to visit. I hope you have a lovely Christmas with your family and many blessings in the coming new year! Hugs xo Karen

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi AnnMarie! I love the way your sweet gift is packaged--so fun! Hope you're having a blessed New Year! Hugs, Cecilia

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh... what fun!!! and so many delightful gifts from your new friend.. Wishing you a Joyous and Happy New Year...Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  20. I have been away from my blog for too long... I missed seeing this back during the holidays... but how fun. I 've always wanted to be part of a swap! Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment...I treasure each one! Do you know if you are a no reply comment blogger? I love to reply to your comments but sometimes instead of an email there is a noreply-comment@blogger.com. It can easily be changed by changing the setting in your blogger profile to "show email address".