Tuesday, September 20, 2011

The last of the Beautiful Hydrangeas

I just had to post this picture of the last beautiful, pickable hydrangea in my garden.....it is huge at 8" wide by 7" tall (the flower head, that is!)



Oh, and this beautiful flower just happened to stop by to see me today! I am a happy NaNa! Her name is Chloe and she is 6 weeks old
While all the other flowers in my garden will be fading, Chloe will be growing and growing.....can't wait till she knows who I am!
 Love you Jena and Britt for this beautiful baby!
Goodnight all!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment...I treasure each one! Do you know if you are a no reply comment blogger? I love to reply to your comments but sometimes instead of an email there is a noreply-comment@blogger.com. It can easily be changed by changing the setting in your blogger profile to "show email address".